Sunday 10 September 2017

#TheReadingQuest Wrap Up

The Reading Quest is a reading challenge hosted by Read At Midnight. It runs from 13th August to 10th September.

This is my final wrap up! You can find my original post here.

I was following the Mage path.

Books Completed

Spellslinger by Sebastian de Castell     +10EXP  +41HP
Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin     +10EXP  +39HP
The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine     +10EXP  +38HP

Updated Points 

30EXP
118HP

How It Went

The Reading Challenge didn't quite go as I expected. Life threw a lot of curveballs at me and generally got in the way, so I didn't manage to complete my character path. But I did have a lot of fun doing it and read some fantastic books so I don't really mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Leave a link and I will visit.

Top Ten Tuesday #40

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl  and is an opportunity for everyone to get to know fellow book bloggers and lovers, and...